99 Irresistible Christmas Cookies and Treats
Did you start your Christmas baking? I’m going to start this weekend, and I absolutely can’t wait. I skipped last year because I was busy preparing for little munchkin’s arrival.
And this year, it’s extra special, because I have a cutest helper!
While I was browsing Pinterest for inspiration, I was blown away by all the creativity and insanely cute ideas. Where do you start??
And then I decided to compile them here on my blog to share the love with you. Obviously, I won’t be able to try every one of these awesome ideas (but it’s sure tempting!), but I hope together we could try most of them. 😉
If you make any of these recipes, don’t forget to leave a comment below and let us all know how you liked it and if it was worth it.
P.S. I’m not going to fill this post with 99 images, so instead I’ve compiled my favorites in the collage. If you click on each image, it’ll take you directly to the recipe. Now how cool is that?!
29 Most Beautiful and Festive Cookies
- Spiced shortbread cookies are my all time favorite cookies!
- Such gorgeous sugar cookies dipped in white chocolate and topped crushed peppermint from Cooking Classy.
- Christmas spritz cookie perfection and so festive from Valya’s Taste of Home.
- Perfect frosted sugar cookies from Wholefully.
- Festive date, fig, and cranberry pinwheel cookies from Sweet & Savory by Shinee. You’ve got to have some pinwheel cookies on your cookie tray.
- Snowman snowflake cookies from Created by Diane. Adorable cookies that are almoost too pretty to eat. Almost…
- Iced chocolate peppermint cookies from Baking a Moment. I want her cookie frosting skills!!
- Chocolate gingerbread men with candy canes from Evermine. The most adorable gingerbread cookies I’ve ever seen. The way they hug those candy canes is just priceless!
- Melting moments cookies from Recipes Just 4 U. I’m dying to try these light as air shortbread pillow cookies.
- Holiday chocolate dipped shortbread from Real Housemoms. So simple, yet festive.
- Cranberry pistachio biscotti from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
- Christmas meringue cookies from Smart School House. Such an adorable little christmas tree cookies!
- Adorable and colorful mini meringue bites from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
- Classic chocolate crinkle cookies from Rasa Malaysia.
- Peanut butter blossoms from Saving Room for Dessert.
- Beautiful peppermint candy cane christmas cookies from Number 2 Pencil are absolute must!
- Hershey kiss s’mores cookies from Like Mother, Like Daughter.
- Gingerbread whoopie pies from Saving Room for Dessert. No words!
- Easy reindeer sugar cookies from One Little Project. Seriously easy!!
- You have no idea how simple to make these polar bear cookies from Noshing with the Nolands.
- Linzer cookies with strawberry jam from Platings and Pairings. Such a classic!
- Major drool over these twix cookies from This Grandma is Fun.
- Easy slice and bake vanilla bean christmas sugar cookies from Half Baked Harvest.
- Cocoa nibby pecan shortbread cookies from Vanilla and Bean. Did I mention I love shortbread?
- Caramel filled bon bon cookies from Creations by Kara.
- Corgi chai cookies from A Cozy Kitchen. OMG, the cutest cookies EVER!
- Rosette christmas cookies from Proud Italian Cook. Crisp and light, these cookies are delicious!
- Melting snowman sugar cookies from My Frugal Adventures.
- Snowball christmas cookies from Wicked Good Kitchen. They do look like snowballs!
10 Delicious Candy Recipes, Perfect for Gift-Giving
- Chocolate covered microwave peanut brittles from Sweet & Savory by Shinee. The easiest candy you’ll make this season.
- Chocolate dipped gingerbread spiced marshmallows from Floating Kitchen. Nothing beats homemade marshmallows. Unless they’re gingerbread spiced marshmallows…
- Easy chocolate caramel pretzel bites from Crunchy Creamy Sweet.
- Homemade peppermint patties from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe.
- Easy Homemade Toffee from Damn Delicious.
- Microwave peanut brittle recipe from Sweet & Savory by Shinee with video tutorial!
- Peanut butter buckeyes from Simply Recipes. Classic!
- Another classic christmas treat: Divinity from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
- Simply irresistible saltine toffee from Suburban Simplicity.
- Soft n’ chewy cardamom caramel bites from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
10 Irresistible Truffles
- Mint buttercream truffles from Sprinkle Bakes. Truffle perfection!
- Super smooth orange cardamom truffles from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
- Christmas sugar cookie balls from If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen.
- Peppermint truffles from House of Yumm. 4 Ingredients and no-bake… Can’t beat that!
- I die. White chocolate raspberry truffles from Garnish and Glaze.
- S’mores truffles from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
- Homemade rafaello, aka coconut almond balls, from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
- Kahlua chocolate truffles from Baker by Nature.
- Chocolate chip cookie dough truffles from My Recipe Magic. Seriously creative!
- Fresh orange dark chocolate truffles from The Kitchen McCabe.
10 Indulgent Fudge Inspirations
- Simple rocky road fudge from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
- Chocolate caramel fudge from The Recipe Critic.
- Swirled double chocolate peppermint fudge from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
- Orange creamsicle truffle from Homemade Hooplah.
- Pralines cream fudge from Something Swanky.
- Turtle fudge from Live well, Bake often. Enough said!
- Hot chocolate fudge from Wonky Wonderful.
- Gingerbread fudge from Spend with Pennies is on point!
- Easy cinnamon snickerdoodle fudge from Back for Seconds.
- Spicy mexican hot chocolate fudge from Diethood.
9 Show-Stopper Chocolate Barks- Easy and Gorgeous!
- Peppermint bark from Sally’s Baking Addiction. Simply gorgeous, yet so easy!
- My addiction: brownie crisps from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
- Snowman chocolate bark from Princess Pinky Girl. Show-stopper!
- Cranberry pistachio chocolate bark from Eat Good 4 Life.
- Chocolate peanut butter cup bark from Love & Olive Oil. Those flawless swirls though!
- Swooning over this caramel almond dark chocolate bark from Lemons for Lulu.
- Peppermint oreo bark from A Latte Food.
- Genius idea! Gingerbread cookie bark from Kleinworth & Co.
- Dark chocolate pretzel caramel bark from Eat In Eat Out. Ridiculously delicious!
10 Festive Winter Drinks
- Ultimate winter drink: mulled wine from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
- Slow cooker gingerbread latte from The Cookie Rookie. Yum!
- Super cute whipped cream gingerbread man from The Cake Blog.
- White christmas margarita punch from How Sweet It Is. Stunning!
- Fresh cranberry margaritas from Just a Little Bit of Bacon. Cheers!
- Spiced almond hot chocolate from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
- Orange hot chocolate from Sweet & Savory by Shinee to warm your body and soul. 😉
- A great party drink, not to mention gorgeous! Fall sangria from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
- Homemade eggnog from Epicurean Mom. A must!
- If you need something different, yet delicious, this apple pie martini will do. From Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
11 Mouth-watering Christmas Cakes
- Festive cranberry orange and walnut layer cake from Supergolden Bakes. Naked beauty!
- Eggnog layer cake from Life, Love and Sugar.
- Gorgeous chocolate snowflake cake from Cake Whiz.
- White christmas truffle cake from Vikalinka.
- Classic buche de noel from Mon Petit Four.
- Cranberry orange cake from Oh Sweet Basil. Clearly I’m into cranberry orange flavor this season.
- Gingerbread cake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting from Supergolden Bakes. The cake toppers are genius!!
- Eggnog bundt cake with eggnog frosting from Cooking with Ruthie. For eggnog lovers, obvi.
- Snow white roll cake with white chocolate mousse filling from Sweet & Savory by Shinee.
- You’ll love this stunning gingerbread cake from Liv for Cake. Such a creative presentation!
- Apple cranberry cake with brown sugar buttercream from Spoon for Bacon.
10 Fun & Creative Holiday Treats
- Super impressive, yet quite simple to make snowy pinecone snacks from Handmade Charlotte. Fabulous recipe to make with kids.
- Adorable Rudolph chocolate bars from Cake Whiz.
- Reindeer cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake! So creative and cute.
- The cutest cookie award goes to these 3 easy Christmas cookies from The Girl Who Ate Everything. Who knew it’s so easy to make those penguins, reindeer and santa!
- Reindeer rice krispies from Thirty Handmade Days.
- Pinterest super-star melted snowmen oreo balls from The Girl Who Ate Everything.
- Hot cocoa marshmallow cookie cups from Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons. Adorbs!
- Simply beautiful rice krispie cone christmas trees from Lauren Caris Cooks. You’ve got to watch the video tutorial.
- Beyond creative… Candy Cane Garland from Frosting and a Smile.
- Peppermint shot glass from Princess Pinky Girl.
Subscribe to receive weekly updates: