~ This delicious apple pie martini has all the flavors you love about classic fall dessert. A must-make martini for this coming holiday season! ~
I haven’t posted a cocktail recipe in a while. Frankly, I didn’t feel inspired, so I simply decided to hold back. It’s better to bring you something I truly enjoy, right?
You’re gonna love today’s martini! Apple. Pie. Martini. Yes, basically an apple pie in liquid form!
I admit it I’ve had my fair share of apple pie shots in college. It seems every house party had it ready to go, and it was my favorite flavor! Now, I’m not saying I was a total drunk in college, but you know…
Anyhow, I’m a little too old for shots now, but I’ll take a good martini any day. I played around in the kitchen today to create this recipe, mid-process I had to run to the liquor store, because something was missing. After all the hassle, I’m super happy with the final result! And maybe a little tipsy.
At the liquor store, I got the cinnamon schnapps. You’ll be surprised how small amount of it can add that much needed oomph! Oh, and touch of pure vanilla extract is essential too. You guys, I’m telling ya, this martini is a bomb. If you’re craving apple pie, but not in the baking mood, make this martini! (Umm, did I just say that?) Alright, moderation is the key. Baking the actual pie is pretty darn good too!
Cheers, my friends! I gotta go and finish my drink. 🙂
Apple Pie Martini
For the rim:
- 1 tablespoon fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
For the martini:
- ½ cup apple cider
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon schnapps
- ¼ teaspoon apple pie spice
- Pinch of salt optional
- Apple slices for garnish optional
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. Wet the edges of the martini glass with water or an apple slice. Dip the edges in the prepared sugar mixture.
- In a cocktail shaker, place all the ingredients and shake it. Pour into the prepare glass and enjoy!
Leave a Review