5 easy and delicious dipping sauce recipes for every palate! Incredibly versatile, these easy sauces pair with pretty much anything dippable: steak fries, chicken nuggets, you name it!
Oh my, oh my! Are we in for a treat!
Get your favorite finger foods ready and let’s get dipping!
Dipping sauces are a quick and easy way to jazz up your same old dinners and make an exciting addition to an appetizer tray.
Why serve plain ketchup, when you could be dipping those crispy fries into a spicy ketchup?
That’s right, we’re making 5 incredibly delicious dipping sauces:
- an addicting spicy ketchup
- sweet and tangy honey mustard sauce
- garlic aioli (even better with homemade mayonnaise!)
- horseradish mayo sauce
- nutty tahini dip
All 5 sauces are unbelievably easy to make and, boy, do they taste good!
Each sauce can be made ahead. In fact, some of these dipping sauces are best when prepared in advance, like garlic aioli. It helps the flavors get a chance to mingle together and get even more flavorful!
However, spicy ketchup or honey mustard sauce are great as a last minute sauce!
Yes, there’s something for everyone!!! Pick and choose as you will!
Hope you’ll try any (or all) of these sauces. And please let me know your thoughts, if you try them.
5 Delicious Dipping Sauce Recipes
Horseradish mayo sauce:
- ¼ cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
Honey mustard sauce:
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove grated
- ½ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons or more ice-cold water
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Sriracha or to taste
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 small garlic cloves grated
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- For each dipping sauce, combine the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.