Super simple, super flavorful, and super cute! Your regular artichoke dip took a unique twist with added pesto for an additional, but complimentary flavor pop!
During busy holiday season, appetizers seem to get the least attention. Why bother making them, while there are more important things to take care of, like main dish, side dishes, desserts and drinks? Plus, you can always buy a deli tray from the store, right? Right, but unless you have a super easy appetizer that you can prepare in advance!!
Yes, I said you can prepare them in advance and it’s super simple to put together!
Just because they’re simple, it doesn’t mean they lack of flavor. Oh no, quite the opposite! With just a few simple ingredients, you’ll get flavor-packed, easy-to-serve, make-ahead appetizer. I’m talking about these cute little ramekin full of pesto artichoke dip!
A little bit of pesto and loads of parmesan cheese add a flavorful twist to otherwise regular artichoke dip! Well, I mean artichoke dip itself is amazing, but when it’s doctored with more flavor, it’s so much better!
Did I mention you can make this ahead? Simply mix all the ingredients, divide the mixture into ramekins, and refrigerate. When ready to serve, just bake them in the oven until nice and bubbling.
You’ll be surprised how flavorful this dip is with just 5 ingredients and minimum effort.
Here I made 4 ramekins, each ramekin is perfect for a couple to share. If you want to make single-serve dips, feel free to make them in 6-8 shallow ramekins.
Hope you’ll add this dip to your holiday menu this year. If you do, don’t forget to let me know how they turn out. 😉
Thank you so much for reading!
5-Ingredient Pesto Artichoke Dip
- 1 15oz/418gr jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 8 oz 225gr cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 oz 115gr parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- ¼ cup 40gr shelled pistachio, chopped, optional
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (°C)
- Drain and chop the artichoke hearts.
- In a medium bowl, mix together chopped artichoke hearts, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and pesto. Divide the mixture into 4 ramekins. At this point, you can cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Bake for 15-2o minutes, or until bubbling. Sprinkle some pistachio, if desired. Rest on wire racks to cool slightly. Serve warm with baguette, pita bread, or pita chips on the side.