Seriously addicting meatball stuffed monkey bread – super easy finger food for a crowd.
My goodness, you guys! I’ve been obsessing over this savory monkey bread for a while now. I quietly made this crowd-pleasing appetizer a few times under the name of “recipe testing”. They were practically perfect from the first trial. But they were so good, I made it again to confirm it’s the best.
And then I decided to make it again, because VIDEO! We have to have a video! Right?
Haha I love my job! I can eat all the cheese, carbs, and sugar all day every day. Super healthy…
But hey, that’s not the point! You, my friend with all the willpower, will make it and share it with your friends, like any good friend would do. Because sharing good food is what awesome people do!
Anyway, these are like deconstructed pizza monkey bread. Meat lover’s pizza with sauce on the side… Meatball stuffed pull apart bread… (Do you see how I’ve been brainstorming a perfect name for this recipe?) Carbs, cheese, meatballs, all things good! There’s absolutely nothing not to love here.
And it’s also super easy to make. You’ll need like 4 ingredients total, which includes marinara sauce for dipping! But you already know that, because the VIDEO up there! 🙂
Please try this recipe and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
4-Ingredient Meatball Stuffed Monkey Bread
- 1 can 16.3oz Pillsbury Grands! Buttermilk biscuits
- 8 slices of American cheese
- 16 mini meatballs
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut each biscuit dough in half horizontally.
- Cut American cheese slices in half as well.
- Now flatten each biscuit dough and place meatballs wrapped in cheese slices (as shown in the video). Wrap the dough around and pinch the edges to seal. Place the wrapped meatballs in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the monkey bread is nice and golden. Let cool for a few minutes and flip the pan onto a serving platter.
- Serve the bread warm or at room temperature with marinara sauce for dipping.