~ Super simple Moscato Sangria is one of the best pitcher drinks in the world. And fresh fruits soaked in Moscato are as delicious as the drink if not more!~
Last Sunday on Mother’s day, I made this fruity Moscato Sangria for my mother-in-law.
She sure enjoyed the drink and boozy fruits! How can you say “NO” to this fun and colorful drink anyway?
This sangria is super simple. I basically threw in all the fruits I had on hand. A little bit of orange, grapefruit, raspberries and blueberries. Mix in some triple sec, simple syrup and fill the pitcher with rose Moscato. Strawberries would have been great addition as well.
- • 1 cup sugar
- • 1 cup water
- • 1 cup raspberries
- • ½ cup blueberries
- • 1 orange, thinly sliced
- • 1 grapefruit, thinly sliced
- • ¼ cup triple sec
- • 1 bottle (750ml) rose Moscato
- 1. In a small saucepan, boil the water over high heat. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- 2. In a large pitcher, put the fruits and add triple sec and cooled simple syrup. Then fill the pitcher with Moscato. Stir everything and serve.
- This sangria can be prepared up to 12 hours before serving. Keep refrigerated.