These little flaky tart shells filled with silky smooth lemon cream filling and topped with juicy fresh raspberries are made completely from scratch with just 6 ingredients.
You’ve got to try these little raspberry lemon tartlets! They are so tiny, yet so big on flavors.
The flaky little tart shells are made of only 3 (THREE!) ingredients and totally fool-proof. I don’t know if I like the flaky crust more, or the silky smooth lemon cream more. But this combination is just spot on.
And do I even need to point out how fresh raspberries add burst of summer into each bite??
Like I said earlier, this recipe is practically fool-proof. You can prepare the crust a day in advance and assemble the dessert right before serving. Disclaimer: I didn’t come up with this genius crust idea. I found it in my KitchenAid mixer booklet a few years back, and have been using it ever since!
For the crust you only need 3 ingredients: cream cheese, butter and flour! That is it!!
LOOK at that flaky crust!! Doesn’t it look amazing? Now, what are you waiting for?
Have a fun and safe 4th of July, my dear readers!
Raspberry Lemon Tartlets
- 4 oz 110gr cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons 30gr unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup 95gr all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup 60ml heavy cream
- 1/3 cup 90gr lemon curd
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- To make the crust: Beat the cream cheese and butter until fluffy, about a minute. Add flour and continue mixing until smooth dough is formed, 1-2 minutes. Shape the dough into a ball and wrap it in plastic. Refrigerate for 30-60minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the chilled dough into 24 equal pieces. Flatten each dough to fit into the mini muffin pan cups and place into each cup. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until nice and golden brown. Cool the tart shells in the pan on wire rack for about 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely.
- When ready to serve, whip the heavy cream until hard peaks form. Gently fold in the lemon curd until smooth. Fill the tart shells with the lemon creme and top with fresh raspberries. Serve immediately.