Raspberry Lemon Tartlets
These little flaky tart shells filled with silky smooth lemon cream filling and topped with juicy fresh raspberries are made completely from scratch with just 6 ingredients.
You’ve got to try these little raspberry lemon tartlets! They are so tiny, yet so big on flavors.
The flaky little tart shells are made of only 3 (THREE!) ingredients and totally fool-proof. I don’t know if I like the flaky crust more, or the silky smooth lemon cream more. But this combination is just spot on.
And do I even need to point out how fresh raspberries add burst of summer into each bite??
Like I said earlier, this recipe is practically fool-proof. You can prepare the crust a day in advance and assemble the dessert right before serving. Disclaimer: I didn’t come up with this genius crust idea. I found it in my KitchenAid mixer booklet a few years back, and have been using it ever since!
For the crust you only need 3 ingredients: cream cheese, butter and flour! That is it!!
LOOK at that flaky crust!! Doesn’t it look amazing? Now, what are you waiting for?
Have a fun and safe 4th of July, my dear readers!
Raspberry Lemon Tartlets
These little flaky tart shells filled with silky smooth lemon cream filling and topped with juicy fresh raspberries are completely from scratch with just 6 ingredients.
Yield: 24 tartlets
- 4oz (110gr) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons (30gr) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup (95gr) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (60ml) heavy cream
- 1/3 cup (90gr) lemon curd
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- To make the crust: Beat the cream cheese and butter until fluffy, about a minute. Add flour and continue mixing until smooth dough is formed, 1-2 minutes. Shape the dough into a ball and wrap it in plastic. Refrigerate for 30-60minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the chilled dough into 24 equal pieces. Flatten each dough to fit into the mini muffin pan cups and place into each cup. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until nice and golden brown. Cool the tart shells in the pan on wire rack for about 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely.
- When ready to serve, whip the heavy cream until hard peaks form. Gently fold in the lemon curd until smooth. Fill the tart shells with the lemon creme and top with fresh raspberries. Serve immediately.
The original recipe for the crust is from KitchenAid stand mixer booklet.All images and text ©
Snap a photo and submit it here. OR
Share it on IG with #sweetandsavorybyshinee
All photographs and content on Sweet & Savory by Shinee is copyright protected, unless otherwise noted. Please do not use any of my photos without my authorization. If you would like to share my recipe, you may re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the full directions. Thank you for your cooperation!
Subscribe to receive weekly updates: