Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake
This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure.
Incredibly delicious marbled pumpkin cheesecake cake – your next new favorite dessert this season! Perfect for potlucks, holiday gatherings, and well, just because!
It’s your turn to bring a treat to the office. And you’re bored of same old, same old. Pumpkin muffins – done and done. Pumpkin bread is overrated! And you can’t stomach yet another slice of pumpkin pie. (Wait, is that even possible??)
Oh my, my!
Today, you’re in for a treat, my friend!!!! I just can’t hide my excitement for this GIANT pumpkin cheesecake cake!! Also, I can’t wait for you to try it!
Super soft and moist pumpkin cake meets creamy sweet cheesecake, marbled together for an absolutely irresistible fall dessert that you’ll fall in love with in seconds!
This effortlessly gorgeous sheet cake comes together quick and easy!
All the steps are laid out here for you, and you’ll find the printable recipe down below as per usual.
And conveniently, it’s one ginormous cake! Enough to make everyone in the office happy and satisfied.
I really hope you give this beautiful marbled pumpkin sheet cake a try. And if you do, don’t forget to submit your photo to be featured on my blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake
- 16 oz 450gr cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup 145gr sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups 250gr all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- ½ cup 100gr brown sugar
- ½ cup 120ml vegetable, or canola oil
- 1 can 15oz/425gr pure pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup 245gr sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C).
- To make the cheesecake, beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract until nice and smooth.
- To make the cake, whisk flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat eggs, sugar, oil, pumpkin puree and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Pour most of the batter into an ungreased 15x10x2-inch baking pan. Reserve about a cup or so batter for later.
- Drop the cheesecake mixture in random pattern over the cake batter, as pictured above. Using a toothpick or knife, swirl around to even out the mixture.
- Spoon the reserved cake batter over the cheesecake mixture and run a toothpick, or knife to just level the whole mixture.
- Bake 28-35 minutes or until set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Once the cake is completely cooled, cut into squares and serve. If desired, sprinkle some fall sprinkles for decoration.
- Store the leftovers in the refrigerator.