Bubbly, fruity, tropical, this pineapple coconut spritzer is a naturally sweetened thirst-quencher and party-pleaser.
This spritzer is inspired by my favorite smoothie flavor combination, pineapples and coconut.
Can we all agree that pineapple + coconut = a match made in heaven?
Tropical and delicious! This flavor combination immediately cheers me up any time, any where.
The pineapple and orange juice naturally sweetens the drink without additional artificial sweeteners. It’s not too sweet, yet refreshing for hot summer days. If you’re like me, you’ll appreciate this lightly sweetened fruity drink to quench your thirst.
Orange juice compliments pineapple beautifully. Haven’t tried that yet? Well, you should!
I highly recommend freshly squeezed pineapple and orange juices for the best result. In my book, there is nothing better than the real fruits and freshly squeezed juices.
Wishing you a relaxing weekend. Cheers!
Pineapple Coconut Spritzer
- 3 cups 720ml fresh pineapple juice
- 1 cup 240ml fresh orange juice
- 1 cup 240ml coconut water
- 1 cup 240ml Coconut rum
- 2 cups 480ml club soda
- Pineapple slices and maraschino cherries for garnish
- Combine the first four ingredients and chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Add club soda right before serving.
- Garnish the drink with slice of pineapple and maraschino cherry.
don’t miss a recipe!
Subscribe to receive weekly updates: