3-Ingredient Honey Berry Sorbet
Honey Berry Sorbet – sweet and tart, absolutely refreshing summer treat with just 3 ingredients. A must try summer dessert!
It’s been insanely hot summer so far here in ND. Not just hot, blazing hot!!! Some days I feel like I live in a desert somewhere. And when it’s that hot outside, all you want to eat is popsicles, ice creams, and anything frozen. Oh and drink plenty of water!
And this 3-ingredient berry sorbet hits the spot just right!
Especially since berries are in season, there’s just no excuse not to make it.
Hope you’re enjoying the summer. And please make this treat to cool down. Thanks for reading!
Honey Berry Sorbet
Honey berry sorbet – sweet and tart, absolutely refreshing summer frozen treat with just 3 ingredients!
- 2 cups mixed berries, fresh or frozen (I used ½ cup of each fresh strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
- ½ cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a medium saucepan, combine berries, honey and 1 cup (240ml) of water. Simmer over medium heat until honey is fully dissolved, about 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Transfer the mixture into a blender, add the lemon juice and blend.
- Strain the mixture through fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds.
- Cool to room temperature, and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Pour the cooled mixture into the ice cream machine and follow the manufacture’s instructions.
- Freeze the sorbet for firmer texture.
Snap a photo and submit it here. OR
Share it on IG with #sweetandsavorybyshinee
All photographs and content on Sweet & Savory by Shinee is copyright protected, unless otherwise noted. Please do not use any of my photos without my authorization. If you would like to share my recipe, you may re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the full directions. Thank you for your cooperation!
This recipe was originally published on July 7th, 2014.
don’t miss a recipe!
Subscribe to receive weekly updates: