3-Ingredient Honey Berry Sorbet
This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure.
Honey Berry Sorbet – sweet and tart, absolutely refreshing summer treat with just 3 ingredients. A must try summer dessert!
It’s been insanely hot summer so far here in ND. Not just hot, blazing hot!!! Some days I feel like I live in a desert somewhere. And when it’s that hot outside, all you want to eat is popsicles, ice creams, and anything frozen. Oh and drink plenty of water!
And this 3-ingredient berry sorbet hits the spot just right!
Especially since berries are in season, there’s just no excuse not to make it.
Hope you’re enjoying the summer. And please make this treat to cool down. Thanks for reading!
Honey Berry Sorbet
- 2 cups mixed berries fresh or frozen (I used ½ cup of each fresh strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
- ½ cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a medium saucepan, combine berries, honey and 1 cup (240ml) of water. Simmer over medium heat until honey is fully dissolved, about 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Transfer the mixture into a blender, add the lemon juice and blend.
- Strain the mixture through fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds.
- Cool to room temperature, and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Pour the cooled mixture into the ice cream machine and follow the manufacture’s instructions.
- Freeze the sorbet for firmer texture.
This recipe was originally published on July 7th, 2014.