Sweet and tart, these strawberry lemonade popsicles are just the right treat to cool down on a hot summer day.
I’m still alive! I’m sorry for going MIA on you for a week. I’ve been completely exhausted between my trips last week. I made it safe and sound to Mongolia last night. Yay! Now all I need is to overcome 15 hour time difference.
So, I will keep this post super short. 🙂
To make these popsicles, we will start making a delicious lemonade. Then, we’ll chop some fresh strawberries and mix them with lemonade. The lemonade might seem too sweet and too tart, but remember that the flavors tend to dull a bit in the frozen state.
Happy Monday! Thank you for reading.
Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- 1/3 cup 65gr sugar
- About 6 strawberries 150gr
- 1 cup 240ml fresh lemon juice (from about 4-6 lemons)
- 1/2 cup 120ml water
- To make the simple syrup, boil 1/3 cup (80ml) of water in a small saucepan. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces. Divide the strawberries into 6 popsicle molds.
- Combine simple syrup, lemon juice and water. Add the lemonade into the molds and freeze.