See those plump, bright, juicy raspberries up there? These beautiful berries are fresh out of OUR garden. And I picked them myself!!
If you follow me on Instagram stories, you, of course, have seen my harvest. I’ve made lots of raspberry jelly, raspberry sauce, and tested quite a bit of raspberry desserts. And you betcha, I’ll be sharing those recipes with you.
So are you ready for all the raspberry madness? I hope so, because we’re kicking it off with this stunning, yet ridiculously easy no bake lemon raspberry cheesecake.
Seriously, this’s a perfect dessert for hot summer days, when you don’t want to turn on the oven, but still want to treat your family to a delicious cheesecake. And this cheesecake freezes well, and can be served straight from the freezer. I’m telling ya, a summer dessert at its best.
Oh and that beautiful golden crust is out of this world too. It’s made with LEMON OREO COOKIES!! Yes, it’s amazing!
Please tell me you’re making this no bake cheesecake this weekend? And if you do, let me know how you liked it.
Thanks for stopping by!
And here’s a quick video to show you how to make this easy no bake cheesecake.
Lemon Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 package 370gr Lemon Oreo cookies (1 package minus 5 cookies)
- 4 tablespoons 56gr unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz 450gr cream cheese, softened
- 1 can 400gr sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lemon about 3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- ½ cup fresh raspberries plus more for decoration
- Lemon slices for garnish
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar for dusting
- To make the crust, in a food processor, pulse the cookies into fine powder.
- In a medium bowl, mix well cookie crumbs with melted butter. Transfer into 9-inch springform pan and spread it evenly on the bottom. Refrigerate.
- To make the filling, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, lemon zest and raspberry jam. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in fresh raspberries and mix well.
- Pour the filling over the prepared crust and refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight. (You can also freeze it and serve straight from the freezer too.)
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and lemon slices. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.