Only 15 minutes to make these crunchy, creamy, juicy mini berry tartlets. No pastry dough needed!
Mini desserts taste better, right? I love all the mini dessert, you guys!
And these effortless, yet elegant mini berry tartlets are going to be a hit where ever you bring them to! All the colors, all the creaminess, all the cuteness, everything about these are amazing. And the best part, you don’t have to slave in the kitchen.
Let me show you how to make these treats under 15 minutes!
We’re using wonton wrappers instead of pastry dough for these tartlets. I know, when you’re in time crunch, last thing you want to do is to mess with pastry dough. Besides, wonton cups add nice crunch to these creamy tartlets, and fresh berries burst with juicy freshness!
That’s it! Can it be any easier? Probably not. I promise it tastes absolutely delicious!
Thanks for reading!
No Fuss Berry Tartlets
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese room temperature
- 5 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 6-7 medium strawberries hulled
- ½ cup blueberries
- Powdered sugar optional for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the wonton wrappers in muffin tin. Lightly brush melted butter in the bottom of each wonton cups. Bake them for 7-8 minutes.
- In mixing bowl with whisk attachment, mix together, mascarpone cheese, condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt until smooth.
- Chop the strawberries into small pieces.
- Once the wonton cups are baked, cool them slightly.
- Transfer the cheese filling mixture into a pastry bag, and pipe it into the wonton cups.
- Place the berries on top of the filling. Dust some powdered sugar, if desired.
Leave a Review