Macaron 101: A Comprehensive Guide Cookbook
The most comprehensive book for mastering macarons, from shells to classic macaron fillings and everything in between.
“Macaron 101” cookbook is not just a collection of recipes– it’s a comprehensive guide to mastering the art of creating flawless macaron shells and flavorful fillings.
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned baker, this book is designed to empower you with the knowledge and skills you need to create your very own signature macarons.
Is this book for you?
- Are you frustrated with hollow, wrinkled, lopsided, or no feet macarons?
- Have you ever wondered, “What am I doing wrong?” after yet another batch of failed macarons?
- Are you ready to elevate your macaron shells from plain to flavored?
- Ever wondered why sometimes your chocolate ganache turns out too soft?
- Are you bored of the same basic fillings?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, this book is for YOU!
Macaron 101 cookbook is full of tips galore to help you understand why your macarons might be failing, how to fine-tune your macaron baking process to suit your kitchen environment and teach you a variety of new fillings to add burst of fresh flavors to your confections.
What You’ll Learn
After reading this cookbook you will have…
Pre-Order and Receive 5 Bonus Macaron Recipes
If you pre-order my book by May 1st, 2024, you’ll get 5 BONUS macaron recipes in your inbox right away!
- Margarita Macarons: Lime macarons shells with tequila lime ganache and lime curd
- Passion Fruit Matcha Macarons: Matcha macaron shells with matcha French buttercream and passion fruit curd
- Ferrero Roche Macarons: Chocolate macaron shells filled with milk chocolate ganache and nutella and dipped in hazelnut milk chocolate.
- Coconut Pineapple Macarons: Coconut macaron shells with coconut ganache and pineapple curd.
- Cookies and Cream Macarons: Cookies macaron shells with cookies and cream buttercream.
- Part 1: 11 macaron shells recipes
- 3 basic shells with Swiss, Italian and French meringue methods
- Flavored shells with liquid flavorings
- Flavored shells with dry ingredients
- How to create marbled shells
- Macaron cake
- Part 2: 24 macaron fillings recipes:
- Dark, milk and white chocolate ganache and more
- 3 types of buttercreams: American, Swiss and French
- Fruit curds and confitures
- Salted caramel filling and more
- Part 3: Theories on assembling and storing macarons
- 3 ways to fill macarons
- Maturing and serving macarons
- How to store macarons
Macaron 101 cookbook is packed with tips, theories and working recipes.
Are you ready to elevate your baking game and create picture-perfect macarons? Let’s do it!