Sparkling Fruit Slushy
Cool down with refreshing real fruit slushies this summer. Ridiculously easy to make and only requires 3 ingredients!
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 can (20z) pineapple slices Note 1
- 2 cups Sprite optional
Place frozen fruits in a blender with 1 cup of canned pineapple juice.
Blend until it's smooth, slushie-consistency. You can serve it at this point.
Or pour in Sprite, or other sparkling drink of your choice, and serve immediately.
Note 1a: I use canned pineapples in 100% pineapple juice. I freeze the pineapple rinds in a single layer on a baking sheet. And sometimes I also freeze the pineapple juice too.
Note 1b: You can substitute frozen pineapple chunks for canned pineapples!
Note 2: You can use water in place of juice, if you're using all frozen fruits and don't have pineapple juice.
1. I like to make a mega-batch at once, and then divide them into these baby food silicone molds, or ice cube tray, and freeze.
2. Then transfer the frozen slushies into a freezer bag.
3. And whenever we need to cool down, we throw in a few chunks of frozen slushies into the blender and enjoy!
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 282mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 102IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg