Apple Pie Martini
Servings: 2 servings
This delicious apple pie martini has all the flavors you love about classic fall dessert. A must-make martini for this coming holiday season!
For the rim:
- 1 tablespoon fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
For the martini:
- ½ cup apple cider
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon schnapps
- ¼ teaspoon apple pie spice
- Pinch of salt optional
- Apple slices for garnish optional
Mix together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. Wet the edges of the martini glass with water or an apple slice. Dip the edges in the prepared sugar mixture.
In a cocktail shaker, place all the ingredients and shake it. Pour into the prepare glass and enjoy!