Honey Dijon Dressing
This creamy honey Dijon dressing is my new favorite. Not too sweet and not too spicy, well-balanced flavors are what makes this dressing a winner!
- ½ cup 120ml grapeseed oil
- ½ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup rice vinegar aka rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a mason jar, combine all the ingredients except mustard seeds, salt and pepper.
Put the lid on and shake until the mixture is well combined (aka emulsified). Stir in mustard seeds and salt and pepper to taste.