Beer Cheese Dip
This super easy beer cheese dip from scratch is full of flavor and comes together in less than 20 minutes. Every party should have this dip!
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon smoked chilli powder
- 8 oz 225gr cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup 100gr freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup beer of your choice
- Tortilla chips for serving
In the mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese with the prepared seasonings until nice and fluffy.
Add the shredded cheddar cheese.
Then slowly pour the beer and continue to mix until well combined.
To serve warm, transfer the dip into a oven-safe dish and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10-15 minutes, or until warmed through.