Servings: 6 -8 servings
Rich, creamy and incredibly tasty Reuben dip is best shared with a crowd. Perfect appetizer for every Reuben lover.
- 8 oz 240ml Thousand Island dressing
- 4 oz 110gr cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 oz 230gr cooked corned beef, chopped
- 2 cups 300gr drained sauerkraut
- 8 oz 230gr Swiss cheese, grated
- 2 oz 60gr mozzarella cheese, grated
- Rye bread or rye crisps for serving
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Squeeze the drained sauerkraut well to remove as much liquid as possible. After squeezing all the water out, you should get about 1 cup of sauerkraut.
In a medium bowl, mix together Thousand Island dressing, cream cheese and Dijon mustard.
In 8×8-in (20x20cm) baking dish, combine corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, reserving about ¼ cup for topping, and the sauce. Spread the mixture evenly.
Sprinkle reserved Swiss cheese and then mozzarella cheese on top.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the dip is warmed through.
Cool slightly and serve warm with rye bread slices, or rye crisps.
- This dip can be prepared through step 5 a day in advance. Tightly cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake. Refrigerated dip should be baked about 5 minutes longer.
Calories: 462kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 1320mg | Potassium: 299mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 721IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 390mg | Iron: 2mg