Frozen Beer Margarita
Servings: 4 servings
A batch of frozen beer margarita is a must-have party drink for Cinco de Mayo. You may even need to triple the recipe to keep up with demand!
- 1 cup 240ml lime juice, frozen in ice tray
- ¾ cup 180ml tequila, chilled
- ½ cup 120ml triple sec, chilled
- ¼ cup 60ml orange juice, frozen in ice tray
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar more if desired
- 6-8 ice cubes
- 1 bottle Corona
- Extra lime and coarse kosher salt for garnish
In a blender, combine everything except for beer and blend until smooth.
Transfer the mixture into a pitcher and add beer.
Rim the glasses with lime juice and salt and fill with margarita. Enjoy!
Make-ahead tip: you can freeze the beer margarita in freezer until ready to serve. You can add beer before or after freezing.