Lemon Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake
Servings: 12 servings
Creamy sweet and loaded with fresh berries, this lemon raspberry no bake cheesecake is a must-try summer treat.
- 1 package 370gr Lemon Oreo cookies (1 package minus 5 cookies)
- 4 tablespoons 56gr unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz 450gr cream cheese, softened
- 1 can 400gr sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lemon about 3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- ½ cup fresh raspberries plus more for decoration
- Lemon slices for garnish
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar for dusting
To make the crust, in a food processor, pulse the cookies into fine powder.
In a medium bowl, mix well cookie crumbs with melted butter. Transfer into 9-inch springform pan and spread it evenly on the bottom. Refrigerate.
To make the filling, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, lemon zest and raspberry jam. Mix until smooth.
Stir in fresh raspberries and mix well.
Pour the filling over the prepared crust and refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight. (You can also freeze it and serve straight from the freezer too.)
Decorate with fresh raspberries and lemon slices. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.