Irresistibly addicting puff pastry twists filled with apricot jam and prosciutto. Perfect little bites of sweet and savory.
- Are you a snacker?
- Do you love munching on something non-stop?
I wasn’t really big on snacking before. Then I started blogging for a living. And my daily job revolved around cooking, taste-testing and photographing food all day every day. How could you not munch all the time, right?
I don’t even know why I’m writing this, but maybe just to give us, snackers, an excuse to munch more? 😉
Anyway, regardless of your snacking habits, you’ve got to try these super easy puff pastry twists. Not only are they pretty to present on your antipasto platter, but they’re also incredibly addicting.
Sweet and savory, these puff pastry sticks require only 3 ingredients and comes together quick and easy. Perfect appetizer for any occasion!
I hope you’ll give these little bites a try, and I promise you, they’re worth it!
3-Ingredient Puff Pastry Twists
- 2 sheets puff pastry thawed
- ½ cup apricot jam
- 6 oz prosciutto
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Roll the puff pastry into 11-inch square.
- Brush on apricot jam all over.
- Layer prosciutto over the jam.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the puff pastry into 1-inch strips. Twist and arrange them on a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper, or silicone mat.
- Bake the twists for about 15 minutes, or until the twists are puffed and golden brown.
- Cool and serve. Best when served fresh and warm.