Super easy, festive red and green holiday appetizer. Only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes required to make these sweet and salty prosciutto cups.
Today, I’m bringing you this super easy and delicious appetizer for your holiday menu. These festive red and green little bites come together in minutes. It might seem too simple to be called a recipe, but let me tell you, they are big on flavors and texture.
Crispy salty prosciuttos are balanced with soft fresh mozzarella balls. While spinach and grape tomatoes add nice texture and fresh flavor, a touch of honey brings beautiful sweet and salty combo to this light holiday appetizer.
Did I mention how easy it is to put these little bites together ? 15 minutes tops, and you’ll be done. These kind of easy appetizers are much appreciated especially during hectic holiday season. Am I right?
Hope this festive holiday appetizer will make it to your party table this season.
Yield: 24 pieces
- 12 prosciutto slices
- 24 unsalted fresh mini mozzarella balls (about 2-3oz/65gr)
- 24 sweet grape tomatoes (about 2oz/50gr)
- 24 spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- To make the prosciutto cups, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut each prosciutto slice in half and then fold each in half.
- Place the prosciutto pieces into mini muffin pan. Bake for 5 minutes. Let cool slightly and transfer onto paper towel.
- To assemble, place one mini mozzarella ball in each prosciutto cup.
- Cut the grape tomatoes in half and add to the prosciutto cups.
- Arrange spinach leaves on a serving platter and place the prosciutto cups on each spinach leaf.
- Drizzle some honey over the cups and serve.
Snap a photo and submit it here. OR
Share it on IG with #sweetandsavorybyshinee
All photographs and content on Sweet & Savory by Shinee is copyright protected, unless otherwise noted. Please do not use any of my photos without my authorization. If you would like to share my recipe, you may re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the full directions. Thank you for your cooperation!
don’t miss a recipe!
Subscribe to receive weekly updates: