Need a quick and easy treat for a crowd? These easy chocolate cherry muffins are always a huge hit! And all you need is 3 ingredients!
Oh my goodness, can we even call this a recipe?
It’s too easy and calls for only 3 ingredients! But these chocolate cherry muffins come out amazing every time. And it brings instant smile!
That’s why I’m sharing this simple recipe with you today. So you can make these and share the joy with your loved ones too.
All you need is chocolate cake mix, cherry pie filling and eggs! Mix them all together, divide the batter in muffin cups and bake.
Hope you enjoy!
Easy Chocolate Cherry Muffins
- 2 large eggs
- 1 box Devil’s cake mix
- 1 can 21oz cherry pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners and spray with a cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl with attachment, beat the eggs for a minute.
- Add chocolate cake mix and cherry pie filling, and continue to beat the mixture until smooth, starting on low speed.
- Divide the batter into the prepare muffin cups. (This large cookie scoop makes this step so easy!)
- Bake for 20-23 minutes, or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool the muffins in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in the fridge, covered, for up to 3 days.