Deconstructed No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake
Deconstructed No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake!
Wow, what do you think of that long title? I couldn’t come up with any shorter version. Every single word seemed to be the most important. It’s not your standard round cheesecake. It’s important to mention that it’s no-bake cheesecake. I can’t leave out the fact that it has Nutella in it. Hence, Deconstructed No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake! Justified? I think so. 🙂
Now, all cheesecake lovers out there, this post is for you. Have you ever had a situation when you craved cheesecake, but were too lazy to bake a whole cheesecake? It happens to me quite often. It could easily take 3-4 hours from the time you start making it till you can finally enjoy a slice, right? Therefore, I had to come up with an easy, yet delicious single-serving cheesecake recipe that will satisfy your cheesecake craving in short time.
Looks delicious? It tastes even better! Plus, you can enjoy it within about 45 minutes from the time you start craving a cheesecake; 15 minutes to put it together and 30 minutes to chill.
Here is step-by-step instructions.
It’s pretty rich cheesecake, so a small portion is advised. Consider yourself warned! Good thing you are not making a whole cake, but do share with a friend.
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake
For cheesecake lovers! Check out this delicious Single-serve No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake recipe
Yield: 2 servings
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- Crumble the cookies in the food processor. Divide the Oreo crumbs into 2 glasses. Press the cookie crumbs evenly along the sides. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with a whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese, condensed milk and vanilla extract together until well combined. Swirl Nutella in.
- Transfer the mixture into a piping bag and pipe it into prepared glasses with cookie crumbs. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
Snap a photo and submit it here. OR
Share it on IG with #sweetandsavorybyshinee
All photographs and content on Sweet & Savory by Shinee is copyright protected, unless otherwise noted. Please do not use any of my photos without my authorization. If you would like to share my recipe, you may re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the full directions. Thank you for your cooperation!
Subscribe to receive weekly updates: