21 Delicious Ideas for Big Game Day
So Big Game is next Sunday, right?
Are you hosting a party? Or are you attending one?
And, most importantly, are you planning your game day menu yet?
As for me, I’m not going anywhere or hosting a party, but I’ll definitely be making some finger food to watch the commercials. ? And while browsing through my recipes for inspiration, I keep jumping from one idea to another. Still haven’t decided though, but I thought I’d share them with you. Whether you’re hosting a game day party, or just staying low like me, hope you find some inspiration to cook up a storm and enjoy the
1. Let’s start with DIPS!
- That 3-Ingredient Bean Dip is the BOMB. Super easy, super flavorful, and well, just 3 ingredients! Winner!
- Irresistibly cheesy and with a nice kick, this Hot Cheese Dip is for all the cheese-lovers out there. I like mine with some roasted shrimp in it, but it’s totally optional.
- I think every party should have a cheese dip, that’s why I’m giving you some options here. ? My Beer Cheese Dip is so addicting and takes only 10 minutes to make. Serve either cold or warm, it’ll be a hit!
- If you’re not into cheesy kind of dips (anyone?? not I), here is a bowl full of fresh flavors for ya! Bursting with summer flavors and colors, this Simple Corn Salsa is sure crowd pleaser!
2. For Meat-lovers!
- OMG, these Philly Cheese Steak Sliders are simply irresistible! Messy, cheesy, meaty! Do it!!
- Two all-American classics in one!! Potato skins + sloppy joes = drool-worthy appetizer for everyone. Are these Sloppy Joes Potato Skins going to be on your menu??
- Ok, these Beer BBQ Meatballs get so many rave reviews from everyone who’ve tried them! And it’s my favorite too, because 1) beer (any kind) and 2) BBQ sauce and 3) you can make it ahead! ?
- Wanna impress your guests? Then make these Scotch Eggs. They’re easier than you may think. Plus, the step by step photos are included!
- Last, but not least, these Bacon Wrapped Fingerling Potatoes are flavored with pesto and baked to crispy perfection! So simple, yet so delicious!
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza with creamy cheesy chicken topping will be star of the day. I also love its thin crust!!
- Who wouldn’t love cheesy Roasted Garlic Breadsticks? I know this will disappear in no time! Might as well double the recipe.
- Or this minimalistic Roasted Tomato Pesto Pizza is more up your alley? Despite a few ingredients, this pizza is nothing short on flavor. We’re talking roasted tomatoes, PESTO, and lots of mozzarella cheese! Oh and did I mention thin crust? The BEST!
4. Chicken and more…
- If you don’t mind deep frying, these Chicken Avocado Egg rolls are fantastic to munch on while watching the game.
- And for those who love sweet and spicy combo, these Sweet & Spicy Chicken Skewers would be perfect. Plus, it’s super easy to make.
- Ok, can’t imagine game day spread without chicken wings. How about some Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings? Check out the recipe to learn how I achieve perfectly crispy baked wings! So easy and genius!
- I simply couldn’t not to include these Cheesy Potato Pancakes. Irresistibly crispy and cheese, these little potato pancakes will leave your guests begging for more.
- Make fun little football-shaped Triple Chocolate Oreo Truffles. It’s a must. Don’t ya think?
- Oh these ooey gooey Banana Nutella Wontons are incredible. I mean who doesn’t love Nutella. And paired with banana and wrapped in thin wonton wraps, these are delightful treat for everyone.
- These sweet and salty Chocolate Goldfish Cracker Bites are insanely addicting! Make many, many sheets of this stuff. You won’t regret it.
6. And let’s not forget about DRINKS.
- Refreshing, fun and irresistibly tasty, this big batch of Strawberry Mojito is a party must!
- Another delicious batch drink for ya- Frozen Beer Margarita. It might be a winter, but it’s going to hit the spot in the heat of the game!
don’t miss a recipe!
Subscribe to receive weekly updates: