Living in a small town has its downsides. Like if you are craving chips on Sunday afternoon, you either have to drive 60 miles round-trip to a nearest open grocery store, or satisfy your craving with something else. Unless you have tortilla wraps!
Homemade tortilla chips are so tasty and healthy. You know exactly what goes on it, and you have control over how much spice to put to suit your taste. The most importantly it’s super easy. You literally need about 10 minutes to prepare these babies.
Keep scrolling for step-by-step instructions.
You might think that these baked chips are not as good as fried ones. Think again.
Crispy, slightly spicy these chips are so addicting. I literally couldn’t stop munching on them until I ran out of my dip.
I used tomato basil tortillas and spinach tortillas. They look fun and colorful!
Once you make these chips, I assure you that you will be making these again and again.
- • 4 flour tortillas, 12-inch
- • 4 tablespoons olive oil
- • ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- • ½ teaspoon paprika
- • ½ teaspoon rosemary & sun-dried tomato seasoning
- • ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- • Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Evenly spread a tablespoon of olive oil on each tortilla wrap. Stack the wraps on top of each other. This will oil both sides of the wrap.
- 3. Mix all the spices together. Sprinkle about ½ teaspoon of spice on each wrap and spread it evenly. Again stack them all up. Using a pizza cutter cut the wraps in to small bite sizes. Grate some Parmesan cheese over the wraps.
- 4. Transfer the wrap pieces onto the baking sheets. Bake the chips for 10-15 minutes, or until crispy.